HOLD! MinCoin

BTC in my opinion is in full bubble mode right now. If you were to buy alt coins instead of 1 BTC, the amount you would have spent on BTC would make you a prince right now in an altcoin...

1 graphics card = 1 BTC? I think we are overbought here. Adding more people to a coin does not make it exponentially better. In fact, it makes it crowded, slow, and can draw unwanted attention on a coin with questionable legal status.

If you have any faith in altcoins, it would be wise to hold. If you don't, just sell so that you can hold onto an increasingly centralized coin.

Good luck!

BTC in my opinion is in full bubble mode right now. If you were to buy alt coins instead of 1 BTC, the amount you would have spent on BTC would make you a prince right now in an altcoin...

1 graphics card = 1 BTC? I think we are overbought here. Adding more people to a coin does not make it exponentially better. In fact, it makes it crowded, slow, and can draw unwanted attention on a coin with questionable legal status.

If you have any faith in altcoins, it would be wise to hold. If you don't, just sell so that you can hold onto an increasingly centralized coin.

Good luck!

Hold? Shit, I BOUGHT :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...