Dead community?

Hi.

I joined here a couple of days ago and since i then not 1 new post have been made, 

This coin will slowly die out if it is not promoted and worked on. Only value i see in this coin right now is that it is listed as a non scam coin, but that will only keep it alive for so long.

How about blowing some wind in to the sails and start trying to reach the masses? 

I have the time, energy and skills to start connecting the dots for this coin. but its not a 1 man job!

Do not ask what Mincoin can do for you, ask what you can do for Mincoin!  

Hi.

I joined here a couple of days ago and since i then not 1 new post have been made, 

This coin will slowly die out if it is not promoted and worked on. Only value i see in this coin right now is that it is listed as a non scam coin, but that will only keep it alive for so long.

How about blowing some wind in to the sails and start trying to reach the masses? 

I have the time, energy and skills to start connecting the dots for this coin. but its not a 1 man job!

Do not ask what Mincoin can do for you, ask what you can do for Mincoin!  

Well outside of me being out of town for the past 5 days (Thanksgiving Holiday = limited internet access) it seems some of the MinCoin supporters have fallen off a bit lately on posting. That being said, over 1,900 posts in the first ~2months the forum was live is actually pretty dam good :) But, I think some people got burned out a bit. As for stirring the pot back up again....you have my blessings ;)

Hi Exentric,

I just found the MinCoin community today. Thankfully, there were people on freenode in #mincoin to help me get going.

You should hop in the channel to chat about some of your ideas. My handle is the same here and there.

-Chicago