New website and logo!

Hello.

I think Mincoin needs a better, more interactive and appealing homepage. The logo also needs to be remade and updated to a certain level of appeal.  

Reason is that a good, modern and crisp design will get more attention, more feel for professionalism and it will take the Mincoin to new heights. Everybody knows that "sex" sells am i right? (ofc i am!)

There is different ways to go about this.

1. Hire a someone to do the job at www.freelancer.com or www.peopleperhour.com 

2. Offer a substantial bounty in form of a design contest like they have done with the Quarkcoin recently http://quarktalk.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3/quark-logo-contest-120000-00-qrk-pledged/p1

3. Do it yourself

This is not a suggestion to what i think you should do, but rather a plea that i hope you understand the importance of! I think the MNC is a 0.1+ btc worthy coin with time and patience. But only so if you understand the importance of what i have just humbly requested from the creators, dev team, moderators and the rest of the community!

Ps.

I am collecting Mincoins so if you have any to spare: MLJPMvFjPRVCXA3M5TuNdyyySH3KKCipyL Much obliged Sir/mam and have a wonderful day :)   

Hello.

I think Mincoin needs a better, more interactive and appealing homepage. The logo also needs to be remade and updated to a certain level of appeal.  

Reason is that a good, modern and crisp design will get more attention, more feel for professionalism and it will take the Mincoin to new heights. Everybody knows that "sex" sells am i right? (ofc i am!)

There is different ways to go about this.

1. Hire a someone to do the job at www.freelancer.com or www.peopleperhour.com 

2. Offer a substantial bounty in form of a design contest like they have done with the Quarkcoin recently http://quarktalk.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3/quark-logo-contest-120000-00-qrk-pledged/p1

3. Do it yourself

This is not a suggestion to what i think you should do, but rather a plea that i hope you understand the importance of! I think the MNC is a 0.1+ btc worthy coin with time and patience. But only so if you understand the importance of what i have just humbly requested from the creators, dev team, moderators and the rest of the community!

Ps.

I am collecting Mincoins so if you have any to spare: MLJPMvFjPRVCXA3M5TuNdyyySH3KKCipyL Much obliged Sir/mam and have a wonderful day :)   

The "changing the logo" idea has come up in the past a couple of times but we have never gained any real traction on the topic. Personally I have no problems in re-vamping the MNC logo as long as we get full community support. As far as hiring someone or offerring a "substantial" bounty for the project, that is once again up to the MNC community to come together and donate/pledge funds for the project. For now I will create a thread/poll to see if changing/updating the logo is what the majority of the MNC community want. ;)