2 replies to this topic

#1 nostologic

nostologic

MinNewb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

I read in another thread that it was just cosmetic, but as I have just started with cryptocurrency mining and MNC is the coin I chose.. I just want to make sure that I am not crazy and things are still "working".  If I restart the wallet, it works fine.  I just don't want this to interfere throughout the day while I'm sleeping and such.  Thanks for your help in advance!

#2 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

I read in another thread that it was just cosmetic, but as I have just started with cryptocurrency mining and MNC is the coin I chose.. I just want to make sure that I am not crazy and things are still "working".  If I restart the wallet, it works fine.  I just don't want this to interfere throughout the day while I'm sleeping and such.  Thanks for your help in advance!

Please take a look at this thread > -adding-nodes-for-better-connection

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

#3 janicejackson

janicejackson

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

Mining consists of delivering volumes in a fast and effective solution. Although the difficulty of the network is too high, this will take a very long time to get a single block. Well, it's kinda wasting time and electricity. Basically, you need to find the right hash to generate a block, compatibility and strong system hard drive that will give you ample connection.  

Bitcoin Daily - Discover the world news of Bitcoin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users