Photo

Welcome To MinCoinForums Home Of The #1 Crypto-Commodity !

MinCoin

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hello all!

Hello hello ! :)

Welcome To MinCoinForum, Home Of The #1 Crypto-Commodity >> MinCoin

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

#22 wezelvis

wezelvis

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hi, I'm new to mincoin , and rather new to crypto coins in general. Still learning, but mincoin stands out from a lot of the other alt coins. This forum is really great, especially the mining guide - thanks!

#23 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hi, I'm new to mincoin , and rather new to crypto coins in general. Still learning, but mincoin stands out from a lot of the other alt coins. This forum is really great, especially the mining guide - thanks!

Welcome to MinCoinForums! :) Home of, MinCoin, the #1 Crypto-Commodity !! :D

#24 jacwib

jacwib

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSweden :D

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Hello everyone :D This thing seems to be groving pretty quickly yayyy btw im gonna try minging anyone wanna join? Msg me ;3

Hello, why are you reading this  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

NMC:MHbutYm7ujStGBpnstm7AUR28Pyypqgszk

#25 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hello everyone :D This thing seems to be groving pretty quickly yayyy btw im gonna try minging anyone wanna join? Msg me ;3

Welcome jacwib, glad to see you found your way over from the #mincoin IRC channel !! :)

#26 lerkun

lerkun

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Hiii *waves from down under........ aUStralia    ;))

#27 necom

necom

Resident Hacker

• Moderators
  • 222 posts
  • LocationAround the corner

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Hiii *waves from down under........ aUStralia     ;))

I'm sure meeting a lot of folks from Australia.  Welcome!

I hope you're not being affected by the fires going on there now.  Sounds spooky.

#28 lost654

lost654

MinNewb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

hello guys, I'm from Brazil

#29 Neutral-Neet

Neutral-Neet

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

HI!  :)

I'm brazilian (I know, this is very very sad), 23 years old and newbie in the crypto coins world. I met the forum by an ad on MCXNow  :lol:

#30 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

hello guys, I'm from Brazil

HI!  :)

I'm brazilian (I know, this is very very sad), 23 years old and newbie in the crypto coins world. I met the forum by an ad on MCXNow  :lol:

Welcome guys to MinCoinForum !! Glad to have you here! Please, take a look around, there is tons of info and discussion to participate in. Also, there are opportunities for you to get Free MinCoin

by simply engaging in discussion on the forum !! Wow :D

mincoinforum.com Home Of The #1 Crypto-Commodity, MinCoin.

#31 ssj4mo

ssj4mo

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Hey, I'm glad to be here.  I started mining bitcoins back in mid 2011, when my 5850 could generate me one BTC every week or so.  Long story short, value shot up from 30 cents to $3 and then $20 when people in China jumped on the bandwagon.  It got to where the difficulty level was so high that I could only mine maybe 1 coin/month.  So, I stopped.  I wish I never did.

Anyway, about a month ago, I was looking into bitcoin, and discovered this whole new wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, especially coins with the scrypt algorithm.  With my new PC already having 2 7950s in it, I decided I'd start again, mining as many of each coin as I could, in the hopes that if even one or two coins took off, I'd have a payoff within a few years.

After about a week of mining and research, I realized that there are a lot of terrible coins, so I picked 5 that I would mine.

3 weeks later and now I'm mining 20 different scrypt coins (but 90% of my mining time goes to only 5 coins).  I'm glad to say that mincoin has become one of those currencies.  I'm using a pool now, and will browse the forum to see if I can find any better pools.  I prefer to solo-mine; after hours of tweaking the cards, adding cooling, and finding the right flags for cgminer, I get very few stales.  However, I only like to solo mine when I can find "the average" block within an hour.  With mincoins, even with 1.3MH/s, it would take ~4 hours to mine a block, not accounting for luck and variability.  Having said that, this is a coin I cannot (at present at least) solo mine.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and thank the developers.  I'm going to browse around the forum a bit, see what else I can learn.

Cheers,

-ssj4mo

#32 5Dzz

5Dzz

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

Hi all. Nice forum and glad I found my way here.  :D

#33 necom

necom

Resident Hacker

• Moderators
  • 222 posts
  • LocationAround the corner

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Welcome, all you newer-than-last-time-I-posted folks! :)

#34 Noctis

Noctis

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Hello to all mnc businessmen!  B)  great forum with great informations!

#35 Huntery

Huntery

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

I love altcoins forums, and loving this one!

#36 thomas_sun

thomas_sun

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

hi

i am coming

• alttin likes this

#37 794259332

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hi

I'm new here :)

#38 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

Hey, I'm glad to be here.  I started mining bitcoins back in mid 2011, when my 5850 could generate me one BTC every week or so.  Long story short, value shot up from 30 cents to $3 and then $20 when people in China jumped on the bandwagon.  It got to where the difficulty level was so high that I could only mine maybe 1 coin/month.  So, I stopped.  I wish I never did.

Anyway, about a month ago, I was looking into bitcoin, and discovered this whole new wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, especially coins with the scrypt algorithm.  With my new PC already having 2 7950s in it, I decided I'd start again, mining as many of each coin as I could, in the hopes that if even one or two coins took off, I'd have a payoff within a few years.

After about a week of mining and research, I realized that there are a lot of terrible coins, so I picked 5 that I would mine.

3 weeks later and now I'm mining 20 different scrypt coins (but 90% of my mining time goes to only 5 coins).  I'm glad to say that mincoin has become one of those currencies.  I'm using a pool now, and will browse the forum to see if I can find any better pools.  I prefer to solo-mine; after hours of tweaking the cards, adding cooling, and finding the right flags for cgminer, I get very few stales.  However, I only like to solo mine when I can find "the average" block within an hour.  With mincoins, even with 1.3MH/s, it would take ~4 hours to mine a block, not accounting for luck and variability.  Having said that, this is a coin I cannot (at present at least) solo mine.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and thank the developers.  I'm going to browse around the forum a bit, see what else I can learn.

Cheers,

-ssj4mo

Hi all. Nice forum and glad I found my way here.  :D

Hello to all mnc businessmen!  B)  great forum with great informations!

I love altcoins forums, and loving this one!

hi

i am coming

Hi

I'm new here :)

Welcome all new comers!! :)  Glad to have you at the home of the #1 Crypto-Commodity [MinCoin] !!!

#39 Indiglow

Indiglow

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hello  Everyone!

#40 Indiglow

Indiglow

Advanced MinCoiner