3 replies to this topic

#1 vashshawn

vashshawn

MinNewb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

Hey I am vashshawn, and have liked mincoin for awhile. The new wallet kicks ass, looks nice, runs smooth, and re indexing transactions as I type.

MNC: M8gRv65feknY9Me1hNpUsSHBpurGEnLbjw   Thank you :)

#2 -Jt

-Jt

MNC Dev Team

• Moderators
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Hey I am vashshawn, and have liked mincoin for awhile. The new wallet kicks ass, looks nice, runs smooth, and re indexing transactions as I type.

Hi vashshawn, thanks for supporting MinCoin and being part of the community, and we're glad that you're enjoying the new wallet - our team really put a lot of work into it so that it's just right. We're happy to hear you like it.

Thanks for letting us know! And welcome to MinCoinForum.com

MNC Donations Accepted: MEfCq4U68vBaXP2B9ACAKaHAfRueYxDQhE

#3 LongAndShort

LongAndShort

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

Good to hear some feedback on cryptos "Lamborghini" of wallets. Its a pleasure to be part of the community with you and i hope you find some coins you forgot about in that wallet. let us know  :)

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
- Benjamin Franklin

#4 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Welcome to MinCoinForum Vashshawn glad to have you here !

If you haven't already, please stop by our new parent site >> https://mincoin.io/   :)

Lots of great things coming this year for MinCoin so be sure to tell all your friends to stop by and check us out ;)

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users