#1 sanlaw

sanlaw

MinNewb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

Dear friend

Do you know finds it difficult to fund or exchange any e-currency from one form to another ? permit me to reveal to you an excellent e-currency exchanger service i came across just some few weeks back after googling the keywords 'exchange bitcoin to payza' and 'exchange bitcoin to perfectmoney' . In the search result i found bestchange.com more interesting and when i click the link i found out that the site is a genuine and excellent e-currency exchange directory.

After browsing the page i found goldux.com more suitable to my need. When i visited goldux.com i took time to learn so much about the site , then i gave a sigh relief when i found that the site has more than 20,000 happy registered customers. But i do not want to waste time in registering, hence choose the option of exchanging without registration for 0.03 bitcoin to payza. After few minutes i received a notification from payza for the receipt of of fund ,since then i have been using goldux.com happily because of the following features :

- It is fast and automatic

- Excellent customer support

- Low minimum exchange amount

- Low eXchange fee

-Detail statistics and reserve amount

- Privacy and anonymity friendly

-Secure and reliable

CURRENCY YOU CAN EXCHANGE TO AND FRO

Bitcoin

Litecoin

Dogecoin

Peercoin

BTC-E USD

EgoPay USD

EgoPay EUR

HD-Money USD

OKPAY USD

OKPAY EUR

Payza USD

Payza EUR

Perfect Money USD

Perfect Money EUR

Skrill USD

Skrill EUR

Webmoney WMZ

Virtex voucher

CoinMate voucher

You can find them at http://goldux.com

CHEERS

#2 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:20 PM

Not sure how you can call it the "best e-currency exchange service ever" when you do not have the #1 Digital Commodity listed on it. B)

Dear friend

Do you know finds it difficult to fund or exchange any e-currency from one form to another ? permit me to reveal to you an excellent e-currency exchanger service i came across just some few weeks back after googling the keywords 'exchange bitcoin to payza' and 'exchange bitcoin to perfectmoney' . In the search result i found bestchange.com more interesting and when i click the link i found out that the site is a genuine and excellent e-currency exchange directory.

After browsing the page i found goldux.com more suitable to my need. When i visited goldux.com i took time to learn so much about the site , then i gave a sigh relief when i found that the site has more than 20,000 happy registered customers. But i do not want to waste time in registering, hence choose the option of exchanging without registration for 0.03 bitcoin to payza. After few minutes i received a notification from payza for the receipt of of fund ,since then i have been using goldux.com happily because of the following features :

- It is fast and automatic

- Excellent customer support

- Low minimum exchange amount

- Low eXchange fee

-Detail statistics and reserve amount

- Privacy and anonymity friendly

-Secure and reliable

CURRENCY YOU CAN EXCHANGE TO AND FRO

Bitcoin

Litecoin

Dogecoin

Peercoin