50 replies to this topic

#1 kamen

kamen

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

As this moment, MNC has reached passed 0.002 BTC per coin after a long long time.

Rumor is that it can go beyond 0.003 BTC.

Hope we can see it stabilize at this range and mining MNC will become the popular coin of choice.

ziTDNwK.jpg

#2 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

As this moment, MNC has reached passed 0.002 BTC per coin after a long long time.

Rumor is that it can go beyond 0.003 BTC.

Hope we can see it stabilize at this range and mining MNC will become the popular coin of choice.

ziTDNwK.jpg

That was one crazy fun ride. Extraordinary trading action!! :D

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

#3 prospector

prospector

Gordon Gekko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

It was great how the run off effect from MNC's rise started all the other coin's going up too.  MNC leading the pack as it should be!

Blue Horseshoe loves Mincoin!

#4 CC66

CC66

• Moderators
  • 301 posts
  • Locationhttps://mincoin.us

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

I hope MNC can continue on this path up up and away!    Here's how the rest of that evening went  ;)

http://mcxpump.com/2...alated-quickly/

#5 johnhanks

johnhanks

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:53 AM

Dang!  I wish I had configured my miner for MNC earlier!  I couldn't figure it out and started mining SXC instead.  :D  MNC seems like it'd be a good Buy&Hold or Mine&Hold coins (at least after this first spike).  I plan on buying in after this spike settles down a little.

• CC66 likes this

#6 miffman

miffman

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

The spike really surprised me, it happened literally while I was buying and trading

#7 CC66

CC66

• Moderators
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

The spike really surprised me, it happened literally while I was buying and trading

That's how things seem to happen in crypto.   The shit can hit the fan pretty quickly it seems haha!

#8 zhinkk

zhinkk

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

Yep! Price dropped down now, but MNC still seems to be one of the better coins to hold for now. Litecoin on the other hand is one of the worst, lol.

#9 CC66

CC66

• Moderators
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

Yep! Price dropped down now, but MNC still seems to be one of the better coins to hold for now. Litecoin on the other hand is one of the worst, lol.

I wouldn't say LTC is the worst,  although it's definitely going down a bit since the shut down of that website that accepted it recently.

#10 prospector

prospector

Gordon Gekko

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

I hope MNC can continue on this path up up and away!    Here's how the rest of that evening went   ;)

http://mcxpump.com/2...alated-quickly/

Quoted my article! Nice!

That sure was a great day at mcxNOW.

:D

Blue Horseshoe loves Mincoin!

#11 ropyu1978

ropyu1978

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

good,i trade it at mcxnow

#12 RavageTheEarth

RavageTheEarth

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

Tension is building! We will see a nice rise soon and start driving this car to harvard yaaard!

#13 wezelvis

wezelvis

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Whoever got MNC onto mcxNOW deserves a lot of thanks! That site will make mincoin a long term stable growth coin. I've been using mcxNOW for a while now and it's by far the stand out exchange. Well done mincoin dev team!

#14 sdf

sdf

MNC Deserter

• Validating
  • 158 posts
  • LocationCurrently USA

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Considering 1 7950 can mine for roughly 0.005 BTC a day on middlecoin.com, and I mine roughly 4 MNC a day per card, it is actually rather fair to say that MNC should stay in the 0.0013 range until the dumpers get it over with and we start making services for this coin :)

#15 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Considering 1 7950 can mine for roughly 0.005 BTC a day on middlecoin.com, and I mine roughly 4 MNC a day per card, it is actually rather fair to say that MNC should stay in the 0.0013 range until the dumpers get it over with and we start making services for this coin :)

I agree with you on the dumpers. I would rather have them dump at these levels where my btc can buy more, then at 0.002+ where I can buy less with the same amount of btc. I nice consolidation and some more dumping around this new base/floor (~0.001) then a move back over 0.002 and that will put a BIG :) on my face.

#16 sdf

sdf

MNC Deserter

• Validating
  • 158 posts
  • LocationCurrently USA

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

I agree with you on the dumpers. I would rather have them dump at these levels where my btc can buy more, then at 0.002+ where I can buy less with the same amount of btc. I nice consolidation and some more dumping around this new base/floor (~0.001) then a move back over 0.002 and that will put a BIG :) on my face.

I really would like to know how many MNC are out there in the world right now, because to me it seems like we would only need to dump about 50 BTC into this market to take it to 002. If we really wanted to corner this coin, all we would need is that 50 BTC and a plurality of the network hashrate to make this coin the scarcest/fastest coin out there :)

#17 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

I really would like to know how many MNC are out there in the world right now, because to me it seems like we would only need to dump about 50 BTC into this market to take it to 002. If we really wanted to corner this coin, all we would need is that 50 BTC and a plurality of the network hashrate to make this coin the scarcest/fastest coin out there :)

Currently ~1,356,478.4 MNC. Market Cap of roughly ~190K/USD coinmarketcap

As for getting to 0.002, I think we will need more like 100btc, but 150btc would be better as just getting to that point

and not holding it for longer than a day seems pointless imo. I would rather see us move to 0.0015 over the course

of a couple of days and then build a "base/floor" at that price point than just a quick run up to 0.002 :) But, with the

way the whales trade at mcxNOW anything really is possible ;)

#18 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Early morning/late night price surge in MinCoin taking place on mcxnow.com/MNC  the #1 MinCoin exchange.

Here is a screen shot of the action:

yY7MXGp.png

#19 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

And another screen shot showing the price of the #1 Crypto-Commodity [MinCoin] hitting 0.002

2hiP7Q1.png

#20 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

And the world's #1 Crypto Commodity [MinCoin] rally continues !!!

xbPnmBw.png

• CC66 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users