Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

good news,up up

#42 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

Another BIG MinCoin buyer steps in resulting in a *New* all time high (USD value) for MinCoin ! :D

bLkgcfI.png

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

#43 001sonkit

001sonkit

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

Nice, I am planning to buy some MNC for the cryptocommunity ads, seems a nice place to have ads on MCXnow where we got plenty of coins traded there!

#44 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Nice, I am planning to buy some MNC for the cryptocommunity ads, seems a nice place to have ads on MCXnow where we got plenty of coins traded there!

Yes, and as the site grows the Ad space there will become more valuable. This should also have a latent bullish effect on MinCoin prices. :)

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

#45 dualsmp

dualsmp

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

MNC consistently jumps into the mid .002 range.  BTC has brought it down, but MNC will come up again.

#46 Indiglow

Indiglow

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

The price should go very high with the limited 10m coin and very fast transaction rate

#47 Indiglow

Indiglow

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

The price should be higher than litecoin right now INMO.  Its only a matter of time before it gets there

#48 Indiglow

Indiglow

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

Mincoin just needs exposure at this point.  Most are still unaware of it or not paying attention to it.

#49 Indiglow

Indiglow

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

I agree with you on the dumpers. I would rather have them dump at these levels where my btc can buy more, then at 0.002+ where I can buy less with the same amount of btc. I nice consolidation and some more dumping around this new base/floor (~0.001) then a move back over 0.002 and that will put a BIG :) on my face.

So cryptocurrency investors are treating coins like penny stocks.  They look for a run up then for a perceived bubble and sell and try to buy back at a lower price.  This strategy might work well for penny stocks. But with cryptocurrency I think playing this way will get you burnt eventually.   Because there is real value behind the coins. People don't realize that Bitcoins and all the rest are backed by work.  Something of real value. 

#50 Indiglow

Indiglow

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

So cryptocurrency investors are treating coins like penny stocks.  They look for a run up then for a perceived bubble and sell and try to buy back at a lower price.  This strategy might work well for penny stocks. But with cryptocurrency I think playing this way will get you burnt eventually.   Because there is real value behind the coins. People don't realize that Bitcoins and all the rest are backed by work.  Something of real value. 

Work is the most valuable thing to back a currency by!!  Its better than gold.  Because gold only has perceived value.  Work always has real value. 

#51 Don247

Don247

Advanced MinCoiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

And the mincoins will contine to raise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users