*Bitcointalk.org Hacked* Change your Password There !

SuperTramp

I just received this email from bitcointalk.org:

"You are receiving this message because your email address is associatedwith an account on bitcointalk.org. I regret to have to inform you thatsome information about your account was obtained by an attacker whosuccessfully compromised the bitcointalk.org server. The followinginformation about your account was likely leaked: - Email address - Password hash - Last-used IP address and registration IP address - Secret question and a basic (not brute-force-resistant) hash of your secret answer - Various settings You should immediately change your forum password and delete or changeyour secret question. To do this, log into the forum, click "profile",and then go to "account related settings". If you used the same password on bitcointalk.org as on other sites, thenyou should also immediately change your password on those other sites.Also, if you had a secret question set, then you should assume that theattacker now knows the answer to your secret question. Your password was salted and hashed using sha256crypt with 7500 rounds.This will slow down anyone trying to recover your password, but it willnot completely prevent it unless your password was extremely strong. While nothing can ever be ruled out in these sorts of situations, I donot believe that the attacker was able to collect any forum personalmessages. I apologize for the inconvenience and for any trouble that this may cause."

Make sure to change your password at bitcointalk.org !