MinCoiners, What Do You Get For Results When YOU.....

Nice work tramp.   This forum needs to come up if somebody google's MinCoin as well!

Yeah, currently on the 3rd page of google search results. Google is giving priority to MinCoin related sites that have been published longer but

don't have as much recent activity. That will change, but we will have to work our way up through the ranks. I'm guessing we will

be on first page google search results within a month. :)

Yeah, currently on the 3rd page of google search results. Google is giving priority to MinCoin related sites that have been published longer but

don't have as much recent activity. That will change, but we will have to work our way up through the ranks. I'm guessing we will

be on first page google search results within a month. :)

I noticed minemincoin.com still links to the old forums

Do a Google Search For: Crypto Commodity 

Currently I am seeing MinCoinForum on the first page in the 2nd & 3rd spots. :D

Just wondering if others are getting the same results ;)

Can you guys try this again :) I just got 1st page 1st Spot  & 2nd on Google search for "Crypto Commodity" :)

Do a Google Search For: Crypto Commodity 

Currently I am seeing MinCoinForum on the first page in the 2nd & 3rd spots. :D

Just wondering if others are getting the same results ;)

I'm currently seeing spots 5 & 6 on page 1.  The 5th spot is  a link to the main site, and 6th is one of those blocks of links of "more results from..."  That's a bunch of links right up in the first half of the page.  Good stuff.

I'm currently seeing spots 5 & 6 on page 1.  The 5th spot is  a link to the main site, and 6th is one of those blocks of links of "more results from..."  That's a bunch of links right up in the first half of the page.  Good stuff.

Strange. I wonder why i'm getting 1st and 2nd spot on page 1 and you are not ? :huh:

Strange. I wonder why i'm getting 1st and 2nd spot on page 1 and you are not ? :huh:

Just tried again and it showed #1 & #2 on page 1... hmmmm... 

Maybe it was something where the databases from my routes weren't updated yet.  That happens a lot since there are so many servers. For now, I'll just say I confirm your results after a botched test batch?

#1 whoo!  :)

Just trying to replicate my earlier result, I thought maybe I had inserted a hyphen (crypto-commodity), but that brings up yet a third result:  #2-3 on the first page.

I don't know what happened, but maybe things are just in flux.  Trying in another day+ might be worth doing to see if we get consistency.