Photo

[ANN][POOL][PPLNS] DigiCrypto.Net Mincoin Mining Pool. Fast, Stable Enterprise Pool

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 dcwsco

dcwsco

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know we have had a small update to the web interface. Dashboard is a bit better laid out with more mining information at hand. Pools menu has also been updated with more block stats etc.

Enjoy

- DCWSCO

Join us at mnc.digicrypto.net Fast, Stable Mincoin Pool

#22 dcwsco

dcwsco

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Hey,

Just a quick note to let you know I have dropped the pool fee's on DigiCrypto MNC Pool to 0%. I understand that with the current diff it is easy to solo mine thus not getting charged the 2% a pool may take.

For this reason I have dropped the pool fees. This means it is a great time to join up and start some pooled MNC mining. 

So in short - PPLNS 0% Pool Fees, Enjoy :-)

#23 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

Hey,

Just a quick note to let you know I have dropped the pool fee's on DigiCrypto MNC Pool to 0%. I understand that with the current diff it is easy to solo mine thus not getting charged the 2% a pool may take.

For this reason I have dropped the pool fees. This means it is a great time to join up and start some pooled MNC mining. 

So in short - PPLNS 0% Pool Fees, Enjoy :-)

That is very kind of you! For your gesture of willing to run the pool for a bit fee free....

Thu Oct 31 2013 13:18:43 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sent to dcwsco

;) Thanks again for your support.

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

#24 thomas_sun

thomas_sun

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

0 fees?

i like it

#25 dcwsco

dcwsco

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

No problem.

The pool is there for anyone who wishes to use it :-)

- David

#26 CC66

CC66

• Moderators
  • 301 posts
  • Locationhttps://mincoin.us

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Getting new ram on monday hopefully will be able to test this out here in a couple days.

#27 001sonkit

001sonkit

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

Is it possible to merge mine some coins like MinCoin? I've heard of BTC and DVC, how about this scrypt based one?

#28 dcwsco

dcwsco

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

There are no scypt based coins that can be merged mined that I am aware of. This can be a good thing however. Merged mined coins typically have a low value and are only worth it because 'you might as well'.

• sdf likes this

#29 dualsmp

dualsmp

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

The miners seem to have dried up mining MNC.  Every pool seems dead at the moment. :-(

#30 dcwsco

dcwsco

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Just as you speak! Network has picked up again as has the value of MNC. I guess with the diff being so low and automatic pools probably switching over. 

I had some real issues with my MNC wallet the pool uses. Just stopped updating. There have been no new versions on GIT for a long time so it could not have been that. I think another pool had the same issue. Anyway I had to rebuild the wallet and let it sync back up.

Pool is back up and wallet is on the latest block. Still at 0% fee so feel free to mine some coin.

- DCWSCO

#31 necom

necom

Resident Hacker

• Moderators
  • 222 posts
  • LocationAround the corner

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

I have made a pinned topic with a list of pools that's not comprehensive, but at least lists some of the working ones I've found among some dead links and such:

http://mincoinforum....ning-pool-list/

As a result of this new thread, I've decided to un-pin this thread in fairness to the rest of the pools who don't have pinned threads.  There is a link in that thread to this one, so I hope this action is agreeable and fair to all.

Thanks a lot for running a pool and I hope all the pools are getting a lot of activity!

#32 dcwsco

dcwsco

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

Hey,

I think that is a much fairer option and I'm ok with this too.

- David

#33 LongAndShort

LongAndShort

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

Pool seems to be shutdown...if you don't get back to us within a week we'll have to close and lock this thread mate thanks..

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
- Benjamin Franklin

#34 necom

necom

Resident Hacker

• Moderators
  • 222 posts
  • LocationAround the corner

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

Pool seems to be shutdown...if you don't get back to us within a week we'll have to close and lock this thread mate thanks..

Entry removed from the main post. If the pool is up or the addy has changed, etc., I'll put it back up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users