MNC (or other crypto) e-commerce plugins & modules

necom

I'm wondering if anyone knows of MNC-specific plugins/modules for any of the various content management systems and/or shopping cart systems?  If not MNC-specific, maybe just something that is more modular or extensible than most of the payment addons that are out there.

I've seen a lot of BTC addons, but nothing specific to MNC yet.  I'm not wholly surprised by this, but I figured there might be folks with custom solutions or with sources I just didn't find yet.

I'm considering working on a module/plugin soon, but I don't know if I'll be able to justify working on it before another month or two.  At some point, I hope to have some products & services to sell, but I'm not to that point of my list just yet.

CMS/shopping cart systems are out in multitudes, but some systems that come to mind:

WordPress (www.wordpress.org)

Joomla (www.joomla.com)

Drupal (www.drupal.org)

OScommerce (www.oscommerce.com)

etc.

I might compile a list of a handful of the Bitcoin addons I've seen for some of these systems, but I'm wondering about more flexible solutions first.  I might be persuaded to dig into some of the Bitcoin addons and see if I can give instructions on how to mod them for use with MNC. Can't do that for a while, though. :)

Can you list some of the characteristics of a module that would make it more flexible? I've never truly understood the need for modules outside of the client/public address system, so I am sure that once I have a better picture of it, I can help in the search.

Can you list some of the characteristics of a module that would make it more flexible? I've never truly understood the need for modules outside of the client/public address system, so I am sure that once I have a better picture of it, I can help in the search.

Some of the modules I've seen can be clunky, in that the process involves giving the user an address to send payment to, and then they have to wait for the merchant to confirm that the payment is on its way (with some number of conversions) and then they continue processing the order.

I do remember seeing a module that would track a TXID and monitor confirms, but I didn't really dig into it at the time. It was a while back when I was only dabbling.

I think the main thing for a good module is to be set up like a credit card payment module, where you can set up "payment processors" like they often have now, but in this case, it would be "crypto currency" and their relevant addresses that could be generated and tracked on the fly for a variety of coins.

Many of them are one coin, but not flexible enough to serve multiple coins.  BTC is most common, of course.  I really need to do more research to get current. I did a quick romp after I posted the last comment and found quite a few new options I hadn't seen before. It appears a lot of progress has been made.