5 replies to this topic

#1 lost654

lost654

MinNewb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

I have a suggestion for the forum but do not know where to post, would like to see a place on the forum for Brazilian - Portuguese to change ideas, thanks.

#2 sdf

sdf

MNC Deserter

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationCurrently USA

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

SuperTramp can probably make subforums for you to post in your local languages. You should private message (PM) him

Bem-vindo!

#3 Scrat

Scrat

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Sections per local would be a great addition!

#4 794259332

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

what is the suggestion?

#5 001sonkit

001sonkit

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

Meanwhile I guess we need to wait for more people using this forum to split things off or else the threads will be cold  :ph34r:

#6 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

I have a suggestion for the forum but do not know where to post, would like to see a place on the forum for Brazilian - Portuguese to change ideas, thanks.

SuperTramp can probably make subforums for you to post in your local languages. You should private message (PM) him

Bem-vindo!

Sections per local would be a great addition!

Meanwhile I guess we need to wait for more people using this forum to split things off or else the threads will be cold  :ph34r:

Yes, this can be done. I have been thinking about creating sub-forums for a multilingual forum experience, but at this time it seems we do not have the member #s to support this.

If there are enough requests made for one particular language I will consider adding that sub-forum. Otherwise I was thinking of re-visiting this idea once we are around the

300 member mark. ;)

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users