11 replies to this topic

#1 zhinkk

zhinkk

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

I went to min-coin.org, clicked "Goods & Services" and under the Services section it lists "Minikaze - The mincoin game".

It seemed like a fun little game, so I deposited 10 MNC to test it out. It's been 2 days and by deposit hasn't shown up. There really shouldn't be a website on the official website listed which takes coins from users and doesn't work.

Network TXID: c18e507c7c3f6d68c5299807c5d69c5b0047df5e7d2455b9017603fe90b23818

I've also tried Pming "Cyberdyne" on bitcointalk.org but he hasn't replied.  I'd love a refund from the admin or at least the MNC shown on my account which I deposited.

#2 sdf

sdf

MNC Deserter

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationCurrently USA

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for risking the 10 MNC zhinkk... this market really is the wild west right now.

PM/IRC supertramp and he can probably do something about it. I'm happy to send you the 10 MNC you spent!

• zhinkk likes this

#3 zhinkk

zhinkk

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Thanks for risking the 10 MNC zhinkk... this market really is the wild west right now.

PM/IRC supertramp and he can probably do something about it. I'm happy to send you the 10 MNC you spent!

Yeah, I'll be sure to give supertramp a PM. And it's up to you, haha. If you would like, my mcxnow is 'zhinkk'. :)

#4 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Yeah, I'll be sure to give supertramp a PM. And it's up to you, haha. If you would like, my mcxnow is 'zhinkk'. :)

I got your PM and I replied. I have sent the min-con.org site Admin a message, hopefully he gets that site pulled down soon. Also, PM me or post here the btctalk user name of the

Admin for the minikaze site, I would like to have a word or two with them.

And, please post up your mcxNOW user name, I will reimburse you the 10 MNC you lost ;)

Sorry to hear you had this trouble. We will get you taken care of.

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

#5 zhinkk

zhinkk

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

I got your PM and I replied. I have sent the min-con.org site Admin a message, hopefully he gets that site pulled down soon. Also, PM me or post here the btctalk user name of the

Admin for the minikaze site, I would like to have a word or two with them.

And, please post up your mcxNOW user name, I will reimburse you the 10 MNC you lost ;)

Sorry to hear you had this trouble. We will get you taken care of.

PM'd you the info. I'm just glad I tested it with 10 MNC. It would have sucked if someone put 100 MNC or something. My mcxNOW name is 'zhinkk', but I think Joe said he was going to send. And it's really nice that you guys want to reimburse me for something that isn't even your fault. Thanks guys. :)

#6 sdf

sdf

MNC Deserter

• Validating
  • 158 posts
  • LocationCurrently USA

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

we can do 5 and 5, or whatever you want ST :) 

#7 SuperTramp

SuperTramp

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 601 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

PM'd you the info. I'm just glad I tested it with 10 MNC. It would have sucked if someone put 100 MNC or something. My mcxNOW name is 'zhinkk', but I think Joe said he was going to send. And it's really nice that you guys want to reimburse me for something that isn't even your fault. Thanks guys. :)

Sun Oct 20 2013 01:53:49 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sent to zhinkk

looks ^ like you won after all ;)

we can do 5 and 5, or whatever you want ST :)

Thanks Joseph, but I'll get this one. When someone comes up short/missing/lost/stolen 500 MNC then i'll let you handle that one ;) :P

MinCoin, The #1 Crypto-Commodity

#8 sdf

sdf

MNC Deserter

• Validating
  • 158 posts
  • LocationCurrently USA

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

Sun Oct 20 2013 01:53:49 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sent to zhinkk

looks ^ like you won after all ;)

Thanks Joseph, but I'll get this one. When someone comes up short/missing/lost/stolen 500 MNC then i'll let you handle that one ;) :P

#highrollersclub

#9 zhinkk

zhinkk

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hahahaha you guys are the best.  :D

#10 5Dzz

5Dzz

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Sometimes I wonder if people get busy or something and don't repair their site for some reason. Played it free before but appreciate the post about it not working like it should now.

#11 zhinkk

zhinkk

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

It's been a week since reported, still not taken down. I just don't want other people to lose their money... :(

#12 jellyfish420

jellyfish420

MinMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

wow. this site is great! reimbersing people for stuff that ain't your fault.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users